Welcome to CCRI's Student Success Center!
The Success Centers:
Provide free tutoring services for CCRI students in most subject areas
Host the New Student Orientation program
Coordinate the Early Alert program
To create a tutoring appointment, use your CCRI username and password to log into the scheduling system. Once you sign in, you will receive directions on how to select a tutoring appointment. We strongly suggest you 'Opt In' for the text message reminder service. Please note that tutoring appointments are weekly appointments - we expect to see you each week at the same day and time.
The Early Alert program allows faculty to be proactive and involved in assisting with the student retention efforts through early detection and intervention of students who are experiencing problems that affect their academic performance.
Please call or visit your campus Student Success Center if you experience one of the following situations:
- Your CCRI username and password do not allow you to enter the scheduling function.
- There are no tutors available for the class you are seeking help or NSO sessions are not listed.
- Flanagan Success Center 401-333-7440
- Newport Success Center 401-851-1701
- Liston Success Center 401-455-6116
- Knight Success Center 401-825-1170